The Nutmeg Collective is Connecticut's largest network of handmade artisans and vintage collectors.
We strive to bring together a network of the most authentic of small businesses; the makers, the artists, the curators, the creative minds across Connecticut. Our goal is to support the needs of the makers, through our extensive network of small businesses, owners, and their support staff.
- Provide a supportive and encouraging environment where creatives can share ideas and receive honest feedback and advice
- Connect small business creatives with like-minded individuals
- Provide business workshops geared toward creative small business
- Facilitate conversations between creatives and retail establishments, media outlets, and market masters.
- Provide honest and helpful feedback for creatives
What We've Achieved
Since our inception in December 2013, the Nutmeg Collective has become a reputable source for high-quality Connecticut-made artisan and vintage goods.
- Featured on Better Connecticut, with individual segments for 10 of our members
- Established a forum for Connecticut's small gift shops, connecting makers with shop owners
- Three members chosen by Martha Stewart to be part of her American Made shop on Amazon