welcome to Connecticut's chamber of commerce for creatives.
Since our inception in December 2013, the Nutmeg Collective has become a reputable source for high-quality Connecticut-made artisan and vintage goods. We know exceptional work when we see it, and we have worked hard to bring together a network of the most authentic of small businesses: the makers, the artists, the curators, the creative minds across Connecticut. Our goal has always been to support the needs of the makers, through our extensive network of small businesses, owners, and their support staff.
The Nutmeg Collective provides resources that maker businesses need, including social media expertise, brand reviews, and wholesaling and consignment advice.
- Provide a supportive and encouraging environment where creatives can share ideas and receive real-time feedback and advice
- Connect small business creatives with like-minded individuals
- Offer business workshops with topics geared toward creative small business
- Provide niche services designed specifically for micro businesses
- Connect creatives with retail establishments, media outlets, and market masters
- Provide honest and helpful small business advice
What We've Achieved
- Featured on Better Connecticut, with individual segments for 10 of our members
- Established a forum for Connecticut's small gift shops, connecting makers with shop owners
- Three members chosen by Martha Stewart to be part of her American Made shop on Amazon